All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you.

I do not want to wake up from this wonderful dream with you.

I feel safe when I am with you.

Life without you will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams.

Loving you has made life even sweeter.

Loving you has made my life so full of joy and happiness.

You are my love, my heart, and my life.

 No man has loved me the way you love me

Nothing will ever stop me from loving you.

The times we spend together are like precious gems that money cannot buy.

When I am with you, my troubles seem to melt away.

When I look at you I see a man that I find irresistible.

Words are not enough to express how much I love you.

You are my prince.

You are my soul mate.

You are the music that makes my heart sing.

You are the only man I ever want in my life.

You are the other half that makes me feel whole.

You are the perfect man for me.

You bring so much joy and happiness to my life.

You treat me like a princess and I love you with all my heart.

Your love is like a solid rock that will never break.

No comments:

Post a Comment